Sunday, January 1, 2023

With Gratitude

Under normal circumstances I would write a personal thank-you note to everyone who has donated t0 the blog this year. Alas, these are not normal circumstances, and I have  unfortunately broken my streak of blogging every day for fourteen years. One broken streak deserves another.

So, I will take a liberty and use this single post to offer my gratitude to each and all who have donated. With regrets if it feels impersonal, but having to choose between writing out thank you notes and spending more time writing posts, I have opted for the latter.

So, sending gratitude your way if you have donated. And a subtle reminder for those who have not yet donated that any time is a good time to support this blog. 

Given the solemnity of New Year's Day, I offer some more Bach:



No comments: