Friday, July 19, 2024

Raising Funds

 Time flies, or, as the old saying goes, tempus fugit. 

Anniversaries are normally celebrated, and I am happy to invite everyone, especially those who have not done so before, to offer some financial support to the blog. It’s not just a good cause; it’s a great cause.


It seems like only yesterday, but for slightly more than sixteen years I have been writing my blog, Had Enough Therapy? 


Obviously, it takes time and effort to do the job, and I could not have done it without the financial support of you, my readers.


I try to make my writing sound effortless, and, as the old saying goes, it takes a lot of work to make anything seem effortless.


The internet is awash in blogs. I am grateful to those who have chosen to spend a small part of their days reading mine. I have tried to be worthy of their confidence, by presenting reflections and analysis that are unlikely to be found elsewhere. 


If you would like to express your gratitude by donating please make use of the Paypal button on this page. If you prefer, you can mail a check to 310 East 46th St. 24H. New York, NY 10017.


If you have already donated, please pass along word to your friends, family, associates and colleagues.


Thank  you in advance.

No comments: