Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Giving Tuesday

Today is called Giving Tuesday. It seems appropriate to issue this subtle reminder, namely that Blog Appreciation Week is continuing. Thus, I humbly request that readers of this blog express their appreciation for my efforts by making a monetary contribution. For those who have already donated, I offer my sincere gratitude.

Producing posts every day requires some work. For those who wish to support my efforts, I suggest a donation. Perhaps you will feel even more gratitude this year… because I have finally figured out how to moderate the comments section and have silenced the trolls that this popular blog has attracted.

If you click on the orange Donate button, on the left side of this page, the folks at Paypal will help you to contribute as much as you would like. This year, as a special service, you can also contribute to the blog by doing your Christmas shopping at Amazon. If you enter the Amazon site by clicking the Amazon ad at the left, you will also be doing something good for the blog-- at no extra cost.

As they say: It's more blessed to give than to receive.

If you do not wish to use Paypal, I gratefully accept checks or cash sent to my address:

               310 East 46th St. 24H
               New York, NY   10017

If you have a friend or a relative who is a psychoanalyst or who still clings to Freudian theory, you can do him a great favor by sending a copy of  my book, The Last Psychoanalyst. It’s the perfect holiday gift. See the link at left.

Since this is a weeklong fundraising campaign, I will be repeating this post several other times throughout the week. Be prepared.

Thank you in advance.

1 comment:

autothreads said...

You don't have a contact link so I'm putting this here.

Six year old's parents are divorced. Mom says James is really Luna but when he's with dad he refuses to wear girls' apparel.

Munchausen syndrome by proxy trans trendyism mashed up with a messy divorce.

http://thefederalist.com/2018/11/26/mom-dresses-six-year-old-son-girl-threatens-dad-losing-son-disagreeing/