Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Tristane Banon Accuses DSK of Attempted Rape

Consider this an addendum to my previous post, especially to the part that concerns Dominique Strauss-Kahn’s attempt to recover what Bernard-Henri Levy calls his “honor.”

It doesn’t have the weight of court room testimony, but the words of Tristane Banon will surely influence public opinion, in France at least. Since Banon is filing charges against DSK for attempted rape, she might  have the opportunity to testify under oath about her experience.

John Rosenthal summarizes an interview Banon did with the French magazine, L’Express.

If you read French you can follow the link to the French version of the interview. For my part I find her presentation very compelling, to say the least.

Since I was viewing the French version on Google Chrome I made use of it's translation function and had the article translated into English. In my view, it did a creditable, though somewhat imperfect, job.

No comments: