Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Chris Christie Answers Warren Buffett

As one might have expected, Chris Christie has just the right answer for Warren Buffett.


Ari said...

My opinion of Chris Christie took a major nosedive after seeing this:

Dennis said...

There are things about Christie that I really like and there are things about him I dislike. To be expected of any politician who is basically from a "blue" state. I do wish that once in my life I will get to vote for someone instead of against someone.
NOTE: Who was the genius that created these smeared almost illegible words to type in in order to post? Purpose please.

Stuart Schneiderman said...

I don't know exactly who invented the illegible word business... I would turn it off if I knew how to do so.

I understand that it is a way to control for robocommenters... which is apparently a problem on many sites.

Dennis said...

Thanks. No matter how good something is others will turn it into something to abuse.