Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Where Was Hillary?

How did Bill Clinton try to explain away his dalliance with Monica Lewinsky?

Dick Morris recounted a conversation he had with Clinton at the time:

"When the Lewinsky scandal broke the President paged me and I returned the call. And he said, 'Ever since I got here to the White House I've had to shut my body down, sexually I mean, but I screwed up with this girl.”

Let’s get this straight. Bill Clinton was vulnerable to the siren song (or was it the siren thong) of Monica Lewinsky because he was forced to shut down his sexuality when he arrived in the White House.

Strangely enough, during all that time he was married. His wife was also living in the White House.

So, the real unasked question is: Where was Hillary?

No one is asking the question because no one is really surprised by the news. Could it be that Americans understood the Clinton predicament and, all things considered, they felt his pain?


1 comment:

Just Wonderin' said...

Bill Clinton told Juanita Broderick that he was sterile due to child-hood mumps. So, who fathered Chelsea? Take a look at a picture of Webster Hubbell and compare to Chelsea.