Sunday, April 7, 2024

Fundraising

For those who are new to these pages, I am happy to request contributions and donations. 

I have been writing daily posts on this Substack for nearly a year. It is an adjunct to my blog, Had Enough Therapy? Which I have been writing for sixteen years. Obviously, it takes time and effort to do the job, and I could not have done it without the financial support of you, my readers.


I try to make my writing sound effortless, and, as the old saying goes, it takes a lot of work to make anything seem effortless.


The internet is awash in blogs, and even Substacks. I am grateful to those who have chosen to spend a small part of their days reading mine. I have tried to be worthy of their confidence, by presenting reflections that are unlikely to be found elsewhere. 


If you would like to express your gratitude by donating please make use of the Paypal button on this page.


Thank  you in advance.


No comments: