Friday, December 5, 2014

Blog Appreciation Week Winds Down

Black Friday has come and gone. Cyber Monday has become Cyber Week.

Thus, the holiday season has officially begun.

I suspect that it’s the time of year when you start thinking about how you can express your appreciation for the work that goes into producing this blog. It may not always seem to be the case, but putting up these posts every day does require work.

If I may be so bold, one way to express appreciation is to make a donation. If you glance at the left column of this page you will see an orange oval-shaped button that says: Donate.

Click it and the folks at Paypal will make the donation process as painless as possible.

And always remember: it is more blessed to give than to receive.

If these few words do not put you in the mood, I add a video that was sent to me a while back by a commenter. I knew that I would find a place for it in the blog. Now I have.





Addendum: Since various marketing geniuses extended Black Friday for a week I will place myself in their good company by extending Cyber Monday into Blog Appreciation Week. Thus, I will repeat this post a few more times throughout the week.

Several people prefer the U. S. Mail to Paypal. For them, my address is:

310 East 46th St.  24H
New York, NY 10017

P. S. My thanks to those who have already donated.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Stuart for this blog. You deserve a wide readership for your efforts.

I granted your humble request, learning how to set up and transfer money to Paypal, and did a 3-way donation this week, also donating to Wikipedia, and Charles Hugh Smith's "Of Two Minds" blog, which I also read regularly.
http://www.oftwominds.com/blog.html

-T