Tuesday, November 1, 2016

To Know Hillary

To know Hillary is … not exactly to respect her.

This morning Wikileaks provides us John Podesta’s opinion of Hillary, from March, 2015.
  
People tell me that Hillary is acting ‘like a retard’ since her head injury. Frankly, considering her normal behavior, I’m surprised anyone noticed! (this is a joke!) Have someone talk to her doctor and see if there’s anything he can give her.

Also, I’ve noticed she’s had an ‘odor’ lately. It reminds me of a combination of boiled cabbage, urine and farts. I’m guessing it’s either connected to her fall or simply the fact that she rarely bathes. Outside of encouraging her to take a shower once in a while, I don’t know what to do about this. — any suggestions would be appreciated.

–sent from my iPad–
john.podesta@gmail.com


[Addendum: Thanks to Recruiting Animal for pointing out that the Podesta email was apparently a hoax. Which is different from saying that he was just kidding.]

3 comments:

Ignatius Acton Chesterton OCD said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trigger Warning said...

Some people will do anything for money. John Podesta is one of them.

The entire campaign staff is a pit of vipers.

Recruiting Animal said...

Stu, you're too eager an opponent with regard to Hillary. This makes you fall into traps. I googled that alleged email from Podesta immediately.

http://www.onlysimchas.com/news/40846/well-known-charedi-website-falls-for-fake-humorous-wikileaks

http://www.snopes.com/clinton-cabbage-odor/