Saturday, December 3, 2022

Blog Appreciation Week Continues

We, meaning me and my doctors, were too optimistic about setting me free of the hospital. No sooner had I been discharged from the hospital, I found myself back where I started. This time for nearly another week. Needless to say, my condition was not very promising, and the staff at NYU Langone took the situation in hand.

Now, I am back again, at what was supposed to be the tail end of blog appreciation week. Considering that you gentle readers did not use my absence as a good excuse for ramping up giving, I have decided, on the basis of a vote, to continue my fundraising drive for the next of couple weeks.


So, blogging will soon resume. But, in the meantime, feel free to make a donation that will allow this blog to continue.


Thank you, in advance.



1 comment:

Webutante said...

Welcome back, Stuart! We missed you.