Monday, May 3, 2010

"Touring the Psych-Bloggers"

GMRoper of GM's place has just introduced new feature, called "Touring the Psych-Bloggers." Link here.

In his post he summarizes the work of some of the leading conservative psych-bloggers.

Roper and his colleagues have many interesting posts, but, the one that struck me the most was this one about Iran's treatment of women. Link here. It offers a useful footnote to the arrival of Iran on the United Nations Commission on Women's Rights.

In it Roper shows us the pictures of some of the many women who have been executed by the Iranian mullahs. We all talk a great deal about the horrific way that women are treated in Iran. For me, at least, the picture of a 22 year old woman with a noose around her neck, ready to be hung, speaks much more loudly than words.

2 comments:

GM Roper said...

Stuart, thanks for both links and for adding moi to your blogroll. Here's looking towards a long and fruitful relationship.

Stuart Schneiderman said...

I'm glad I discovered your blog, GM. And my thanks to you for linking my blog. I second your wishes for a good collaboration.