Thursday, July 7, 2011

#replaceawordinafamousquotewithduck

I don’t know who invented the game, but it’s currently being played on Twitter under the hashtag: #replaceawordinafamousquotewithduck.

For those of you who do not follow me on Twitter, here are the phrases that I posted. I will mention that I have not read very many of the other postings, so there might be some unintended overlap:

1. Duck.

2. Gather ye ducks while ye may....

3. Duck a duck.

4. The duck has landed.

5. Rosy-fingered duck.

6. Never never never never duck.

7. A duck by any other name would smell as sweet.

8. Friends, Romans, ducks...

9. The duck stops here.

2 comments:

Joe said...

I left "I regret I have but one duck to give for my country."

During the week of Independence Day, it seems appropriate.

Trailer Dweller said...

"Duck and Change" Somehow seems more appropriate than the original quote, doesn't it?