Saturday, December 2, 2017

Donation Saturday

Being as this is a conservative blog, I try to respect tradition. Even my own invented traditions. Like asking for donations during the week after Thanksgiving.

It might not seem like it, but it takes considerable work to produce these posts every day. For those who wish to support and even reward my efforts I recommend a donation. It’s thoroughly in keeping with the holiday spirit. As they say: It's more blessed to give than to receive.

If you click on the orange Donate button on the left side of this page, the kind folks at Paypal will help you to contribute as much as you would like.

If you do not wish to use Paypal, I gratefully accept checks or cash or even Bitcoin sent to my address:

                   310 East 46th St. 24H
                   New York, NY   10017

If you have a friend or a relative who is a psychoanalyst or who still clings to Freudian theory, you would be doing him a great favor by sending a copy of my book, The Last Psychoanalyst. It’s the perfect holiday gift. See the link at left.

Thank you in advance.

No comments: